Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Its a GIRL!!!

Let us fast forward a few months... September 23,2011 the first time I felt "Roo" move and the day of our gender ultrasound. up until this point we have gone to our monthly appointments and talked with the Dr. I had my quad screen done and chances of ds were very low and everything looked good. I went to anatomy that morning and then our ultrasound came around... Daniel had said to me a few days before that he was pretty sure we were going to have a girl. So we get to the hospital and they call us back and I get on the table. The u/s tech puts the probe on me and finds "Roo's" location and there we see it her money shot... She had her legs spreed wide open there was no denying we were going to have a girl... BETHANY LEIGH MORRIS



No comments:

Post a Comment